Third party compensation up to 300.000 Euros for damages and/or losses caused by the insured party when they are civilly liable for.
- The ownership of the insured Building
- His/her condition as tenant of the home Building in which the insured items are located, as opposed to the owner and provided that the damages are the direct consequence of:
- the action of water
- The course of his/her private life.
- His/her condition as head of household, due to the course of the private life of the other members of the same who live in the insured home
Repair or replacement of the insured goods and the costs directly
related to this claim as a consequence of damages caused by:
- Theft, Robbery, Burglary, Vandalism
- Fire, Internal or external explosion, Lightning
- Total destruction of the building
- Measure taking by the autorithy and rescue measures
- Electrical Phenomena
- Action of water: leakages, overflows, leakage not caused by the accumulation of rainwater, not catastrophic flooding, leaking trough roofs, overspills, failure to turn off taps or stopcocks.
- Action of Gales, Hailstorms, Snowstorms, Frosts, Smoke
- Breakage of smooth glazing and mirrors, marble or other natural or artificial stones, bathtubs, wash-basins, shower tubs and bathroom furniture, ceramic glass hobs that are part of the insured domestic furniture, cooking tops of marble or other natural or artificial stones not integrated into kitchen furniture
- Rotting affecting food stored in fridges in the following circumstances: breakdown of the apparatus, leakage of cooling gas, interruption in the electricty supply.
Emergency services and domestic repairs
This area includes domestic emergencies, home assistance, legal advice and protection. Using these
services is as simple as making a single telephone call.
- Plumbing and Electricity
- Carpentry and bricklaying
- TV and VCR
You can see all the details in the following document Conditions of home Insurance Contract
The payment method is annual trough a bank account. In order to calculate the premium of your Home Insurance and obtain a personalised quote, please click INSURANCE QUOTE